Application & Forms
GENERAL STUDENT APPLICATION
Our application portal allows students to fully manage their application process including submitting an application, getting recommendations and transcript requests, as well as tracking project progress. When you complete the application form, it will automatically email the recommenders and notify you when the recommendation for has been complete.
SCUSD STUDENTS: To apply, seniors and juniors in the Sacramento City Unified School District would need to do the following by April 17th to qualify for 2023:
- contact their site coordinator to share your interest and learn about the process,
- complete a civic engagement project, and
- provide evidence of civic engagement learning by
- filling out this quick application,
- completing and sharing a quick self-reflection (in written, oral, or different media formats) to two recommenders (a mentor and a peer), and
- ensuring two endorsements/recommendations (one from a mentor and one from a peer) are completed.